Monday, December 15, 2008

Learning is my Thing

Ok, so apparently I'm on a blogging binge (aka a procrastination binge). I only have one final left, it's in 2.5 hours, and I have had enough Arabic in the last couple days to last a lifetime. And now I'm taking it next semester. It just makes me wonder.
if i hate studying so much, then why do I constantly overload myself so that I have to study nonstop all the time. if I were to be a normal person and take 18ish credit hours next semester i could probably have a lot more time to hang out and have fun. But no, I insist on taking 22 hours and ensuring myself a slow and painful death. Don't get me wrong I love the learning part, it's just the paper-writing, test-taking part I don't like. I wish schooling wasn't so institutionalized and focused on grades, because grades aren't my thing. Learning is my thing.

No comments: