Monday, April 27, 2009

Insanity Abounds

So, yeah. I've dropped off the face of the planet lately as far as most people are concerned- I haven't been on Facebook, Twitter, or even Gmail for the last month or so because of my laptop's epic fail. It is currently being held hostage by the laptop station here at Tulane, where they told me, when I went there on Friday to get an update on my lappy's status, that it had been "giving them trouble." No shit. It was giving me trouble too. That's why they have it. Also: CRAP. If it's giving them trouble, I'm starting to loose hope.

Life has been crazy lately, tomorrow is the last day of classes so I've been working off he hook to get shit done, or in many cases re-done because all of this shit was on my laptop, which currently won't turn on. Hopefully they'll get done with it within the next day or two so I can have it for finals, but honestly as long as it's not dead I'll be cool. I really can't afford a new laptop right now.=\

I realized this morning that Jay and I have been going out for almost 4 months now, which is crazy. It's flown by. I'm not looking forward to this summer when he'll be in Israel for 8 weeks (well, 6 weeks, followed by Egypt for a few days and England for a week). Every time I think about it I get all sad and pouty. Then, about the same time he gets back, the camp I work at starts up for 3 weeks, so I won't be ale to see him until the end of July. So I'm sad for the end of the semester.

Also, Cole, our APO (Alpha Phi Omega, National Service Fraternity) region director came to Tulane last weekend to quiz our chapter about history and stuff about APO so that he can recommend us for our charter. We passed! So now he's recommending us for our charter and hopefully sometime next semester I won't be the only brother here at Tulane, which would be cool.

Wow, I just wrote this entire thing in like 10 minutes, which is really impressive for me because I don't usually type this fast, but i guess I had a lot to say. I guess that's all for now.

No comments: